Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is an online payment and money transfer service provider founded in 2001. Customers can fund their Skrill wallets using credit cards, bank transfers, and other methods.
- Accessible in 200 countries
- Options for both personal and business use
- Working knowledge of forex and online gambling
- No fixed transfer fee when sending to a bank account
- Send money to a bank account linked email or phone number
- Buy and sell bitcoins
- Offers a MasterCard prepaid card
- A simple mobile app
How to Register for Skrill?
1. Register online or download the Skrill app for iOS/Android.
2. Enter your name, surname, country, currency, and email address.
Register now and set a password
4. After logging in, set up your security Pin.
5. Put money in your account. (Funding is required for account verification. Plus, by verifying your account, you can continue to use their service and increase your payment limits).
Skrill Accepts the Following Payment Methods:
- Bank wire
- Pay by card
- Bitcoin and BCH
6. Complete the verification process by keeping the following documents handy.